Hello, I’m Kevin Triemstra (LinkedIn Profile), a finance and accounting professional who loves to accelerate business performance. Skill areas are as follows:
• Finance: Pro Formas, Capital/Operational Budgets, Balance/Income/Cash Flow Statements, Investment Raises, Excel Macros, Automation
• Accounting: GAAP, Full-Cost Accounting, LLC Creation and Management, Tax Accounting, 1065 Forms, K-1/KPI, R&D Credits
• Business Development/Operations: Corporate Strategy, Strategic Marketing, Contract Development and Fine-Tuning, Competitive Intelligence, Operations, Process Improvement
• Management: Self-Starter, Recruit and Manage teams, Develop and Present Vision, Understand the “Happy Employees = Greater Productivity” Research, Continuous Learner through daily Harvard Business Review articles
• Research and Development: Market Research, Very Strong Innovator, Supportive and Encouraging of New Thoughts, Rough Drafts and any and all Progress
• Technology: Software Life-Cycles (Agile Methodology), Automation (Build Macros, Small Programs), Former Developer
• Personality: High Emotional Intelligence, Analytical, Perceptive, Curious, Innovative, Intrapreneurial (Self-Starter), Collaborative, Facilitative, Supportive, Highly Detail-Oriented, Team/Customer Service-Oriented, Health-Oriented
Board of Advisors:
• Building Botswana – http://www.buildingbotswana.org/, 2013-2014
• GreenTreeCo – http://www.greentreeco.com/, 2012-2014
If you are looking for an advisor, I would be open to specific engagements.
MBA – University of Minnesota, 2007
BSE in Computer Engineering – University of Michigan, 2000
If you’d like to get in touch, please contact me below.